Aero Plastics and Structures manufacture a comprehensive replacement cabin interior suitable for the 100, 200 and 300 series Twin Otter.
Why should your Twin Otter feature an AP&S hard wall interior?
- The AP&S interior is versatile. Ideally suited for VIP, Commuter, Defence and Freight operations.
- The hard wall material used in the kit is a high impact plastic alloy, specifically designed for the aviation industry. This material is extremely durable and tolerant of both high and sub zero temperatures, making it ideal for operations in all environments. Unlike fabrics and vinyl type materials, it will not tear, rot, retain moisture or become discoloured.
- The hard wall panels are easily cleaned, easily removed and easily installed during the course of maintenance. The panels are all clipped in to position and in some cases secured with stainless steel self tapping screws, there is no stitching to come undone and being a hard wall material it will not tear or become dog-eared, exposing unsightly adhesive covered structures. The ceiling panels are made up from ten panels. No tools are required to remove or install these ceiling panels and each panel is easily carried out by one person.
- The new Forward Bulkhead is lightweight and has a pocket either side for iSafety Cards, Magazines etc. providing an ideal place to incorporate your company logo into the moulding. Sliding doors for this bulkhead are also available as an option.
- The AP&S hard wall interior will last a great deal longer than soft furnishings. This reliable, hard-wearing product reduces maintenance costs and valuable down time, maintaining customer appeal and visual impact of your cabin interior for years to come.
- The AP&S interior is available in a variety of colours. The standard colours are white with a contrasting light grey used for the lower wall panels.
- Apart from the cabin interior, optional extras are available which include:
Cabin Heater Duct Kit Cockpit/Cabin Sliding Doors,
Cockpit Plastic Mouldings Replacement Seat Mouldings
- The AP&S Interior Kit is supplied with a Canadian DOT approved STC, includes an Illustrated Parts Catalogue and Installation Manual. All materials are tested to ensure they comply with the FAR part 25,853 flammability requirements.
- Full product support is available from people who know their products and specialise in Twin Otters.
With an excess of over 100 Twin Otters featuring the AP&S interior, isnt it time yours did too?
Contact Thunder Bay Aviation Ltd today, so we can put you in touch with an operator nearest you for their comments on the AP&S interior.